This May, join thousands of health care professionals across the country in hosting blood pressure screening to encourage Canadians to know their numbers and prevent and control hypertension.
Participation is easy:
Pick your date – May 17, a week, or all of May, whatever suits you best!
Promote your event – Download our editable PDF poster, from the printable materials below
Pick your device – Use a validated office device, or home blood pressure monitor like the home devices listed here
Sign up here To receive information and news about World Hypertension Day
|Editable Poster||Patient take-away||What's your number postcard|
You can also join the international movement! Our friends running the international May Measurement Month campaign would love to have your patients counted among Canada’s contribution to achieve 25 million blood pressure readings around the world. Learn how at www.maymeasure.com!
Hypertension CME and Resources:
- Hypertension Canada Guidelines
- Primary Care CME Days in Edmonton, Winnipeg and St. John’s
- Join the Hypertension Canada Community
- Coming soon: Registration for online CME webinars on 2017 Guidelines
- Coming soon: Order patient booklets on blood pressure basics, action plans, and monitoring logs